[Sugar-devel] Queries regarding Sugar Sharp assembly on Mono

Harpreet Sareen author.blogger at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 20:57:02 EDT 2010

Hi,
Thanks for the reply. I have quite a bit of experience in Windows
development and I specifically wanted to use C# to open the entrances for
everyone to contribute in for the OLPC. Although the hardest part is done, I
would like to know about how can I add the core features of collaboration in
developing activities by C#. Please guide me along the process.

Thanks
--Harpreet