[Sugar-devel] Queries regarding Sugar Sharp assembly on Mono

Harpreet Sareen author.blogger at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 08:50:56 EDT 2010

Hi,
1) Usually the activity interface has different tabs on the top such as
shown in this screenshot for Record activity.
http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/7580/542record1.png[^<http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/7580/542record1.png>
]
Sugar-Sharp assembly doesn't include the binding for the Telepathy
Framework. I would be greatful if you could that to make the networking
operation possible.
Mesh Networking is a major requirement for XO laptops as the activities have
to collaborate. Please Please Please help !!
What do I have to do to make those tabs in Mono i.e to share my activities
with the neighborhood?

2) I haven't noticed dialogue boxes coming up in Sugar. Are they possible in
Sugar?

3) I want to use the Text to Speech mechanism in my activity similar to
eSpeak. How's that done in Mono?
Thanks for help!

Regards
Harpreet