[Sugar-devel] Weekly test request reminders? (was Re: Priorities for testing)

Tim McNamara paperless at timmcnamara.co.nz
Sun Sep 26 16:04:56 EDT 2010

On 25 September 2010 21:07, Sascha Silbe <
sascha-ml-reply-to-2010-3 at silbe.org> wrote:

> Excerpts from Tim McNamara's message of Fri Sep 24 22:37:18 +0200 2010:
>
> > The New Zealand testing groups will be operating in a few hours. If you
> have
> > any requests for things to be explored, please respond within 5 hours.
>
> That was a bit short notice.

Sorry about that Sascha. We meet every weekend (Friday evening in Europe,
Friday afternoon USA) , but haven't received many direct requests in a
while.

If it would be worthwhile, I can send out reminders in the middle of the
week asking for things that are worthwhile to be manually tested. Do people
think that would be excessive?

Tim