[Sugar-devel] Priorities for testing

Tabitha Roder tabitha at tabitha.net.nz
Sat Sep 25 04:49:42 EDT 2010

summaries to two mailing lists: testing at lists.laptop.org,
olpc-nz at lists.laptop.org
Basically they worked, though it was a bit confusing that you don't open
restore and then choose the file on the USB. We couldn't use another XOs
backup file (which is good, right?).
Some instructions for the user might be helpful - when you open the backup
activity would be good to click a question mark and see explanation of
activity, like what happens in the finance activity. Also, there was no
obvious notification that the backup file creation was completed.
Tabitha