[Sugar-devel] wordgroupz ( A vocabulary building app) ported to sugar

Tim McNamara paperless at timmcnamara.co.nz
Wed Sep 22 01:01:05 EDT 2010

On 22 September 2010 16:50, Ratnadeep Debnath <rtnpro at gmail.com> wrote:

> <snip />
> Sugar bundle for wordgroupz available at
> http://rtnpro.fedorapeople.org/wordgroupz/Wordgroupz-1.xo
>
> Please check if this is satisfactory and feel free to suggest any
> improvements.
> I also need an icon for wordgroupz for sugar. Any help will be highly
> appreciable.

Well done on your release! My *personal* feeling is that you should change
the name of the Activity. Ideally, all Sugar Activities should be verbs.[1]
I know that many Activities haven't followed the HIG guidelines, but
following them demonstrates a level of care. At the very least, I'm not
happy with the trailing Z. I don't think encouraging misspelling is entirely
suitable for an educational environment.

Well done on the software, it looks very promising.

Tim

[1]
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Human_Interface_Guidelines/Activities/Activity_Bundles#Activities_as_Verbs