[Sugar-devel] Some questions concerning saving methods on sugar

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Tue Sep 21 09:30:38 EDT 2010

On 21.09.2010, at 15:08, Sascha Silbe wrote:

> Excerpts from Bert Freudenberg's message of Tue Sep 21 14:16:24 +0200 2010:

>>> You mean like datastore-fuse [1]?
>>> [1] http://git.sugarlabs.org/projects/datastore-fuse
>>
>> Yes. That would help non-Sugar apps.
>
> Give it a try then, please. AFAICT nobody else has used it so far which
> doesn't exactly motivate me to work on it more than I need myself.
>
> Sascha

I don't need it myself either. I implemented proper Journal support for "my" activity long ago.

There is a chicken-and-egg problem here. Unless this is already shipping, people won't use it in their activities. But I'm not even suggesting we need to do this - I was just answering on Alberto's behalf to your question what the data store is lacking.

- Bert -