[Sugar-devel] "presence.service not started" 0.90 presence.service ?

Thomas C Gilliard satellit at bendbroadband.com
Sat Sep 11 12:34:08 EDT 2010

FYI:I have been having presence.service not started in f14 beta(TC1) DVD
gnome+sugar-desktop installs to HD with 0.90 presence.
(shows new icons for 3 Ad-hoc networks on f1)
f14 (Laughlin)
sugar 0.89.3
(Starts with Ad-hoc Network 1 started.)
log in to my wireless AP on f1 :
still no avitars as Analyze says 'Presence Service not running'
tried setenforce 0
"SELinux disabled"
same behavior
has anyone else seen this