[Sugar-devel] Introspection packages (was: Re: Patch review request for ticket #2290)

Sascha Silbe sascha-ml-reply-to-2010-3 at silbe.org
Tue Sep 7 11:13:36 EDT 2010

Excerpts from Tomeu Vizoso's message of Tue Sep 07 15:30:53 +0200 2010:

> Sorry for not being clear, what I meant is that GNOME Shell is stated
> for inclusion in GNOME 2.34 and that it's going to require a fairly
> updated stack, including introspection. I expect major distros that
> have a time-based release cycle to follow suit.

[...]

> I expect packages to be updated very often because of new feature and
> bugfix development until GNOME 2.34 is out.

That might be the case for Fedora, but not necessarily for Debian and
Ubuntu, which were the ones I worried about and where we might need
someone to maintain bleeding edge packages for.

Sascha

--
http://sascha.silbe.org/
http://www.infra-silbe.de/