[Sugar-devel] New IRC channel for newby questiones regarding sugar development

Sascha Silbe sascha-ml-reply-to-2010-2 at silbe.org
Sat Sep 4 06:31:16 EDT 2010

Excerpts from Aleksey Lim's message of Sat Sep 04 02:49:05 +0200 2010:

>   * its topic says "Ask your nub question about sugar development here."
>     so, it will help with making incoming borders lower.

We should state clearly that
a) the channel is logged and
b) questions are equally welcome in #sugar, which isn't logged.

Especially as a newbie I would (or do, in other channels) not feel
very comfortable with everything I ask in IRC (which is informal, casual
communication to me) getting logged on virtually eternal, world-readable
storage.

Sascha

--
http://sascha.silbe.org/