[Sugar-devel] known issues with collaboration in XS 0.5.2

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 12:47:26 EDT 2010

I noticed very strange and inconsistent behavior with j.sl.o yesterday
while running two instances of sugar-jhbuild (build from git as of
about 1 week ago). In neither case did I see an other XOs except the
local ones on my access point. In one case, the icons appeared black
and white. In the other case, in XO colors.

-walter

On Fri, Sep 3, 2010 at 12:43 PM, Tomeu Vizoso <tomeu at sugarlabs.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a local XS 0.6 that is working fine but I'm finding that the XS
> 0.5.2 at jabber.sugarlabs.org is not returning some results for some
> of the queries that I make.
>
> Are there any similar fixed issues in 0.6 besides what is in
> http://wiki.laptop.org/go/XS_Release_Notes#XS_0.6 ?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Tomeu

Walter Bender