[Sugar-devel] [olpc-nz] Twi translation

tom at carrott.org tom at carrott.org
Thu Sep 2 17:59:30 EDT 2010

On Fri, September 3, 2010 9:32 am, Brenda Wallace wrote:
> We have 2 volunteers coming tomorrow who are fluent in Tagalog (and a
> half dozen other languages) - Where do i look to find status of
> translations for the Philippines? Is there someone I can co-ordinate
> with? Where can they help most?

The status of all languages can be found at http://translate.sugarlabs.org/

If the language is not on the list there or a project is missing from a
language, then it needs to be added by the administrators. We had most
"luck" raising a ticket and then updating the ticket with requests for
action when they weren't actioned.