[Sugar-devel] how many maintainers? (was Re: Bug tracking Vs Patch review)

David Farning dfarning at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 08:27:13 EDT 2010

On Thu, Sep 2, 2010 at 2:50 AM, Tomeu Vizoso <tomeu at sugarlabs.org> wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 1, 2010 at 16:18, Bernie Innocenti <bernie at codewiz.org> wrote:
>> El Tue, 31-08-2010 a las 10:33 +0200, Tomeu Vizoso escribió:
>>>
>>> And we have how many full-time maintainers?
>>
>> We have several, no? You, erikos, alsroot... plus several part-time
>> ones.
>
> Collabora is sponsoring me between 1 and 2 weekly days to do anything
> related to Sugar apart from the collaboration work, this includes
> maintenance but also quite a bit of other stuff (such as reading and
> replying emails).
>
> I'm pretty sure OLPC is not contracting Simon just for maintenance work.
>
> Is Aleksey hired full-time for maintenance work? What about Anish?

Activity Central has hired Aleksey to mentor new developers. I think
this requires about 3 hour per day.  This Leaving him the rest of his
time to what every he wants -- Oinstall:)

Activity Central and ParaguayEduca have jointly hired Anish to work
onsite at ParaguaryEduca to improve the flow between their deployment
and upstream Sugar and OLPC.

david