[Sugar-devel] Development Meetings

Aleksey Lim alsroot at member.fsf.org
Tue Oct 26 11:22:28 EDT 2010

On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 07:56:17AM -0700, Tabitha Roder wrote:

> > People                                                       UTC
> > Aleksey Lim <alsroot at member.fsf.org>                         any
> > James Cameron <quozl at laptop.org>                            -11
> > Martin Dengler <martin at martindengler.com>                    00
> > Martin Jose Abente Lahaye <martin.abente.lahaye at gmail.com>  -04
> > Sascha Silbe <sascha-ml-reply-to-2010-3 at silbe.org>          +1
> > Simon Schampijer <simon at schampijer.de>                      +1
> > Steven Parrish <smparrish at gmail.com>                         ?
> > Tim McNamara <paperless at timmcnamara.co.nz>                  -12
> > Walter Bender <walter.bender at gmail.com>                     -5
> >                                                            -4
> >
> > What about having [only] upcoming meeting on nearest weekends,
> > something like Saturday, 22:00 UTC?
> >

> Saturday your time is Sunday for NZ and Australia - if there is anything
> coming out of these meetings that tells us what to test for you then you
> might want to consider that we test every Saturday at 11am our time. Also
> Saturday night your time means no one in your time zone gets to go out for
> dinner on Saturday night ever again. The Monday to Wednesday idea previously
> suggested was good.

Sorry if it was not clear from my previous posts (it was not clear for
me as well:). My idea is about gathering as many as possible developers
who are interested in how Development Team should move forward and make a
clear statements about organizational procedures within Development Team
and core development process (to leverage current, not so funny,
situation). During this meeting we can decide what time will be convenient
for regular meetings. I hope interested in people will manage to bear
one meeting on Saturday, 2010-10-30, 22:00 UTC :).

--
Aleksey