[Sugar-devel] Development Meetings

Aleksey Lim alsroot at member.fsf.org
Mon Oct 25 08:09:22 EDT 2010

Hi all,

Since we don't have team lead (for a long time) there a bunch of
questions that need to be fixed.

(imho, we might not even need team lead for Development Team, all
questions might be solved in process while, weekly/daily on-purpose
meetings. Lead is required eg for community relationships or an
architect)

So, I'm proposing to have weekly on-purpose meetings. All people who have
questions for Development Team, that might be useful to discuss having a
concilium of interested in developers, are welcome. All people who take
part in core coding are welcome as well.

I've added topics that are important for me[1], add that is important
for you.

http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Development_Team/Meetings#Upcoming_Agenda

--
Aleksey