[Sugar-devel] Vizualisation of the Write activity develpment (gource)

Bastien bastien.guerry at wikimedia.fr
Mon Oct 25 06:58:23 EDT 2010

Hi all,

Bastien <bastien.guerry at wikimedia.fr> writes:

> Thanks!  I'm nearly done with producing the video from Michael's repo.
> I will also produce one from Marco's, it will be more useful.

I just published a blog entry with the gource video about the Write
activité and the one about the Sugar core modules (from Marco's repo):

  http://olpc-france.org/blog/2010/10/visualiser-le-developpement-de-sugar/

If that's useful I'll try to translate this entry in english, but I'm
still unsure about our policy for having a bilingual blog.  Will keep
you posted.

Enjoy,

--
 Bastien