[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] stepping down as maintainer

Sascha Silbe sascha-ml-reply-to-2010-3 at silbe.org
Sun Oct 24 14:33:41 EDT 2010

Excerpts from Bastien's message of Sun Oct 24 19:51:08 +0200 2010:

> If that can help, I just posted a call for help in this area on the
> french mailing list.  Don't expect miracles though, as we are a small
> busy team as well :/  But making such a call public is a first step.

Great, thanks!
FWIW, spending time on the Community Team could be considered a kind of
investment. If it works out, we will enlarge the community and have more
"time to spend" in total. So while it detracts from other near-term
efforts, the long-term benefit will more than make up for it.

Sascha

--
http://sascha.silbe.org/
http://www.infra-silbe.de/