[Sugar-devel] Edit/audit wikipedia activity

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 14:49:23 EDT 2010

Hi Chris,

(while Mitch does his magic on 1.75... I distract you a bit...)  -- I
am looking at reproducing the "re-compile current es_PE Wikipedia
Bundle" process.

Looking at the instructions in http://wiki.laptop.org/go/WikiBrowse,
it's not 100% clear. For a trivial example, if I have an updated
blacklist, how would I  re-run the process? Where are the source files
for wikipedia content and traffic stats?

I have a checkout of http://dev.laptop.org/git/projects/wikiserver/
and looking at http://dev.laptop.org/~cjb/eswiki/

My intention is to understand the process better to see how we edit or
override content.

thanks!

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions