[Sugar-devel] Home button in browse - toolbar images

Simon Schampijer simon at schampijer.de
Fri Oct 22 07:39:53 EDT 2010

On 10/22/2010 01:32 PM, Lucian Branescu wrote:
> On 22 October 2010 12:05, Gonzalo Odiard<gonzalo at laptop.org>  wrote:
>> Lucien:
>> I have added the patches to http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/10364
>> Can you review it?
>
> Patch looks good, but it makes the toolbar extremely crowded. I'll
> accept it for now, with the caveat of having a Browse toolbar overhaul
> as soon as I get time for the other pressing issues (browse tab crash
> and read brokenness).

Yes, +1 here. We should think about how we make the bar less crowded. I
think we can think as well about how tabs are represented. In the Sugar
case we might do differently (thumbs like we do for the session
bookmarks for example).

>> If you will create a branch 0.90, probably must be done before pushing this
>> tickets.
>
> Yes, the home button thing should certainly be in a new branch. I'll
> make the 0.90 branch when I get home (no git env here). Or if you have
> access, you can create a branch yourself in the mainline repository.

+1 from me. Ok, I will show Gonzalo to do that after lunch...

Regards,
    Simon