[Sugar-devel] [RELEASE] Browse-119

Simon Schampijer simon at schampijer.de
Fri Oct 22 07:20:39 EDT 2010

On 10/19/2010 04:08 PM, Lucian Branescu wrote:
> Thanks a lot.
>
> I'll do a new release after I fix the tab close crash.
>
> On 19 Oct 2010 14:41, "Gonzalo Odiard"<gonzalo at laptop.org>  wrote:
>
> I have commited a patch to solve the problem when you quit from the activity
> and there are not a valid url active.
>
> Gonzalo

Great - thanks. There is as well the X bug that would be great to diagnose.

Regards,
    Simon

Gdk-ERROR **: The program 'sugar-activity' received an X Window System
error.
The error was 'RenderBadPicture (invalid Picture parameter)'.
   (Details: serial 4752 error_code 144 request_code 143 minor_code 7)
    backtrace from your debugger if you break on the gdk_x_error()
function.)
aborting...
Terminated by signal 6, pid 4796 data (None, <open file '<fdopen>', mode
'w' at 0xa1930c0>,
dbus.ByteArray('cdef5f9d3be6e89b9848e1e39490ce56c04a9e17', variant_level=1))