[Sugar-devel] Paint patches status

Gonzalo Odiard gonzalo at laptop.org
Wed Oct 20 14:13:02 EDT 2010

I have committed the patches related to:
Added Invert Color Effect to Paint Activity (OLPC #2495)
Implemented Mirroring Effect in Paint Activity (SL#2463)

There are patches with reviews, and need work from the developers:
Changes made to save the last added text item. (OLPC #5917)
Paint - Rect. Marquee icon changes erratically(OLPC #5882)

I need to give priority to bug fixing over new features.
If anybody plan to work in new tickets, take it in account.

Gonzalo