[Sugar-devel] [Dextrose] Pending patchs for Paint

Manusheel Gupta manu at seeta.in
Wed Oct 20 09:03:05 EDT 2010

Gonzalo,

The patches have been send after validation with pep8 standards.

Please let us know if you find a patch missing this validation. Will get it
rectified by the patch committer at the earliest.

Ayush, Ishan, Anubhav and Anurag,

Please re-check and ensure that the final patches send on any issue are pep8
standards compliant.

Regards,

Manu