[Sugar-devel] stepping down as maintainer

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 22:05:11 EDT 2010

On Tue, Oct 19, 2010 at 4:50 PM, Tomeu Vizoso <tomeu at sugarlabs.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> for personal reasons have to drastically reduce my involvement in the project.
>
> Will be leaving maintenance of my modules and unsubscribing from the
> mailing lists. My place on the board is vacant from now on and I'll be
> adding to the wiki the new vacancies:
> http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Vacancies
>
> Cheers and good luck,
>
> Tomeu

I saddened by this news... you are a great colleague and you will be
missed. At the same time, I wish you great success in whatever comes
next. Please feel welcomed by the Sugar community whenever you might
have occasion to participate.

Your work has literally touched the lives of millions of children.
Thank you for that.

-walter

--
Walter Bender