[Sugar-devel] ticket 2170 Specify bundle id for read activity

Sascha Silbe sascha-ml-reply-to-2010-3 at silbe.org
Sat Oct 16 17:02:22 EDT 2010

Excerpts from Ishan Bansal's message of Sat Oct 16 21:36:56 +0200 2010:

> You can check the patch at
> http://lists.sugarlabs.org/archive/sugar-devel/2010-September/026963.html
>
> Wish if you could review it and provide me feedback on any improvement
> required.

If you'd like to remind everyone (or the maintainer, which isn't me in
this case) that your patch wasn't reviewed (or acknowledged) yet, please
just reply to the patch itself instead of writing a new mail.

By replying to the mail with the patch you cause the entire thread to
be shown again (at least in the MUAs I used so far), so the reviewer
can look at the patch right away instead of having to dig it up.

Sascha

--
http://sascha.silbe.org/
http://www.infra-silbe.de/