[Sugar-devel] Sugar-devel] Fwd: Testing Summary - Wellington, 9 Oct 2010

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Sun Oct 10 02:49:06 EDT 2010

>  - Discussion on using luggage tags so that we can identify which computer
>    belongs to who from the outside

A magic marker works fine.  (Or Sharpie or whatever they are called in your
location.)

You want the permanent kind.  Non-permanent ink may get smudged off.

If you don't want to mess up the exterior of your XO, open up the battery
compartment and write your name/initials/whatever in there.

You can also use the labeling tapes.  They probably won't stick well to the
textured surface, but there are smooth surfaces inside the battery
compartment or on the inside after you open the lid.