[Sugar-devel] Sugar-devel Digest, Vol 24, Issue 36 9Re: how to ask a question)

Sebastian Silva sebastian at somosazucar.org
Sat Oct 9 13:36:35 EDT 2010

I've been thinking of proposing a question&answer forum (maybe a
sugarlabs-branded shapado or similar instance (http://gitorious.org/shapado
).

This way we can have a user-supported  (and a support-team) multi language
forum similar to http://shapado.com/ or http://stackoverflow.com/

This way perhaps we could complement the "support gang".
I agree the user experience for a mailing list is not optimal for simple
questions.

I offer to build/mantain it. Would be cool if others were interested in
helping out.
What do you think? Could Sugar Labs host it?
Cheers,

Sebastian

2010/10/9 Yioryos Asprobounitis <mavrothal at yahoo.com>

> [...]

Sebastian Silva
http://somosazucar.org/
"Te imaginas si te pudieran enseñar sólo a leer pero no a escribir??"