[Sugar-devel] Possible copyright infringement in activities.sl.o
paperless at timmcnamara.co.nz
Sat Oct 9 00:30:03 EDT 2010
This morning, I tested juegos_flash-2. It's just a sample of free (no cost)
flash games from the Internet. I don't think Sugar Labs is be allowed to
Apart from these legal concerns, I also have some ethical ones. The package
includes a game that teaches users how to mix cocktails. Another one of the
activities is called "Smack your ex".
Here are my raw notes from the session:
- coloured icon
- flash would wouldn't render the chess board at the start
- seems to be a compilation of non-free flash games from various sites
- gnash gave me English menus, everything else in Spanish
- "All rights reserved Flashfooty.com" FTW
- games failed to load after 20 secs
- "Games1.com" Ad ??
- in English
- selecting a team didn't seem to do anything
- failed to load in < 20 secs on XO-1.5
- "Welcome to our pre-party cocktail mixing game for cocktail
connoisseurs... or not as the case may be!" - omg, it's actually
a game about alcohol consumption
- kinda cute, in it's own way. Provides instructions along the way,
which is what I had expected from spirolaterals
- seemed unresponsive to the XO's mousepad
- argh, flashing chess game again
- ran very slowly
- when missing a goal, the text is "undefined"
- loaded well, a little slow on XO-1.5
- teacher seemed to be silent
- heavily screen flickering (gave up after 20sec)
- failed to load once "Play" was clicked"
- from "whackyourex.com"
- game does what it says
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Sugar-devel