[Sugar-devel] chooser/datastore documentation

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 19:45:21 EDT 2010

I am struggling with getting my activities to behave in consistent
ways when using the chooser and datastore.find() between Sugar 0.84
and more recent Sugar versions. (For example, I cannot get find() to
process mime-type query in 0.84 but it will handle a title query. The
exact opposite seems to be true in 0.90. Of course, I could be doing
it all wrong.) Similarly, I cannot get what_filter to work with
non-GENERIC mime types, but that again could be user error. (I am
trying to choose only Python objects, for example.)

I've searched unsuccessfully for documentation on what works in which
versions. Does such documentation exist somewhere?

thanks.

-walter

--
Walter Bender