[Sugar-devel] Browse SL#1106, OLPC#8857: Re: Help with pending reviews

Sascha Silbe silbe at sugarlabs.org
Wed Oct 6 15:19:09 EDT 2010

[Moving this to sugar-devel as I don't see any need to keep it private]

Excerpts from Simon Schampijer's message of Tue Oct 05 14:58:24 +0200 2010:

> #1106 Browse: No preview in Journal for downloaded image
> https://patchwork.sugarlabs.org/patch/273/
>
> I checked the pixbuf API and there is only composite-color-simple but in
> the end you need two buffers here as well. I think what we have is
> absolutely fine now. So if you don't object I would like Gonzalo to push
> it, so we can land it in 0.84 as well.
>
> #8857 - Browse fails to download some files with non-ascii characters
> https://patchwork.sugarlabs.org/patch/267/
>
> This one looks good to me, too. I looked at the patch Tomeu already did,
> and this one just does the same thing. I think we can land that one, too.

OK, then let's land both patches now (unless Lucian vetoes), but keep
the tickets open so we can give a closer look later.

Please fix the summaries before pushing. E.g.:

fix downloading files with non-ASCII characters (OLPC#8857)
generate preview image for downloaded images (SL#1106)

Thanks for taking a look, Simon!

Sascha
--
http://www.infra-silbe.de/