[Sugar-devel] any patches for 0.90.1?

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu at sugarlabs.org
Tue Oct 5 11:10:38 EDT 2010

On Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 21:05, Sascha Silbe
<sascha-ml-reply-to-2010-3 at silbe.org> wrote:
> Excerpts from Tomeu Vizoso's message of Mon Oct 04 19:48:36 +0200 2010:
>
>> Can submitters reply to their own messages for those that are intended
>> to go in before we branch?
>
> This patch of mine is a bug fix and should go into 0.90.1:
>
> [sugar] fix recognition of JEBs outside of data store [1]
>
> These patches fix breakages on a HAL-free system (does F14 still ship
> HAL?):
>
> [sugar] battery frame device: replace HAL with UPower [2]
> [Read] don't break if HAL is not available [3]

We don't have tickets for any of these? I think at this point we
should be still focusing on fixing regressions. If they are
enhancements or fixes for things that had already been broken, then I
think they could land in 0.90 just after we make the first bugfix
release.

> If you'd like I can bump the threads, but maybe you like Patchwork
> even better. ;)

Actually, the value I saw in Patchwork was submitters (and others)
helping me manage my queue by assigning me patches to review, but that
doesn't seem going to happen :(

Regards,

Tomeu