[Sugar-devel] #1169 NORM: Drop down menus give no indication of their existence, also are too slow to load.

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu at sugarlabs.org
Tue Oct 5 04:14:58 EDT 2010

On Sat, Oct 2, 2010 at 09:46, Shanjit Singh Jajmann
<shanjit at dev.seeta.in> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Appropriate changes have now been made to the issue and the patches have
> also been uploaded. Changes have been made as suggested by FGrose in his
> comment.

I see lots of related information in the bug tracker about this and
other proposals.

Can you make explicit why you have chosen to implement this particular solution?

Also, would be good to have a ticket for each issue that needs to be
addressed. Maybe we could have one for the general problem as
perceived by the user and then several subtickets for each of the
actions that can be taken to improve it.

For the others, please chime into this thread if you have any insight
on what the consensus is.

Thanks,

Tomeu