[Sugar-devel] changes in trac and others

Sascha Silbe sascha-ml-reply-to-2010-3 at silbe.org
Mon Oct 4 08:23:32 EDT 2010

Excerpts from Tomeu Vizoso's message of Mon Oct 04 12:56:24 +0200 2010:

> A change that I think can be made without asking first is the addition
> of the 1.0 milestone, but I think we still need to agree on the
> meaning of moving a ticket to that milestone.

You are faster to complain than I can write an email about the change. :-P

> The addition of Seeta-specific fields needs to be discussed before,
> because we have other organizations working together in Sugar Labs and
> some amount of coordination is needed.

+1, I was quite surprised by it, but expected it to have been agreed
upon by Aleksey, Simon and you. Seems that wasn't the case.
It's OK if Seeta uses our bug tracker (especially since inter-bugtracker
integration is still in its infancy in general and not supported by
Trac at all AFAICT), but it would have been nice to discuss this on
systems@ first (or at least announce it).

Sascha

--
http://sascha.silbe.org/