[Sugar-devel] Replacing Illegal character ':' in username (SL #2152)

Dipankar Patro dipankar at seeta.in
Sat Oct 2 14:42:08 EDT 2010

Hi all,

I am currently facing some problem with XS setup. I downloaded the image and
installed it on VMware. But that did not work.
So I moved on to the three pointers that Bernie provided.

I have removed the use of re and am searching for a filter the input of the
gtk Entry widget.
I also searched for first time boot check (jarabe/intro/) [Thanks to Aleskey
who helped me with the first time boot code.]

Since the school server setup may take up a day or two, I can definitely
work on the bug #1976 in the meantime. I will send the patch as soon as it
is ready and tested.

I agree with you, there should be ready-made Live CD kind of thing for XS.
Just plug and test! :-)


On Sat, Oct 2, 2010 at 1:53 PM, Sascha Silbe <
sascha-ml-reply-to-2010-3 at silbe.org> wrote:

> Excerpts from Dipankar Patro's message of Fri Oct 01 21:00:57 +0200 2010:
> > Thanks Sascha for the patch.
> The credit belongs to Tim McNamara, not me. :)
> Sascha
> --
> http://sascha.silbe.org/
> http://www.infra-silbe.de/
> _______________________________________________
> Sugar-devel mailing list
> Sugar-devel at lists.sugarlabs.org
> http://lists.sugarlabs.org/listinfo/sugar-devel
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://lists.sugarlabs.org/archive/sugar-devel/attachments/20101003/266f6e71/attachment.htm 

More information about the Sugar-devel mailing list