[Sugar-devel] Replacing Illegal character ':' in username (SL #2152)

Dipankar Patro dipankar at seeta.in
Sat Oct 2 14:42:08 EDT 2010

Hi all,

I am currently facing some problem with XS setup. I downloaded the image and
installed it on VMware. But that did not work.
So I moved on to the three pointers that Bernie provided.

I have removed the use of re and am searching for a filter the input of the
gtk Entry widget.
I also searched for first time boot check (jarabe/intro/) [Thanks to Aleskey
who helped me with the first time boot code.]

Bernie,
Since the school server setup may take up a day or two, I can definitely
work on the bug #1976 in the meantime. I will send the patch as soon as it
is ready and tested.

Sascha,
I agree with you, there should be ready-made Live CD kind of thing for XS.
Just plug and test! :-)

Regards,
Dipankar