[Sugar-devel] Browse scaling for XO display

Marco Pesenti Gritti marco at marcopg.org
Thu Nov 4 13:10:14 EDT 2010

On Thu, Nov 4, 2010 at 3:01 PM, Martin Langhoff
<martin.langhoff at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Walter,
>
> older builds had a nasty xulrunner patch, forcing dpi to 133, possibly
> as a workaround to xulrunning ignoring configured DPIs.

My memory of this is a bit blurry but... xulrunner was probably
picking up the configured DPI. Using 200 is not what you want though,
everything would be too big. layout.css.dpi is really more of a zoom
factor than physical dpi, it applies to all the units, pixels
included.

There might be better ways to deal with the issue in xulrunner now
that high dpi screens are more common.

Marco