[Sugar-devel] More Sugar 0.88 bugs to work on

Andrés Ambrois andresambrois at gmail.com
Fri May 28 02:50:29 EDT 2010

On Thursday 27 May 2010 10:17:11 am Bernie Innocenti wrote:
> On the plane to Miami, I've reorganized some of the reports sent by
> various testers:
>
> >=== Bugs reported against os240 ===
> >[ ] Alt-1 does not capture a screenshot
>
> Probably the same of ALT-Tab not working. I bet we're eating all the ALT
> events for the start-new function in the Favorites view. Who would like
> to work on this?
>

> >[ ] Selecting pictures from the journal in Memorize kills the
> >    application (journal error?)
>
> Andres, this might be a regression introduced by your patch series.

I could not reproduce this on os240py or sugar-jhbuild with Memorize 34. Do
you have a more detailed report?

Also, this image doesn't include the last version of the patchset. Sorting on
removable devices doesn't work, for example. I would recommend any testing to
be done with the latest version.

--
  -Andrés