[Sugar-devel] Gitorious having issues this morning

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Thu May 27 10:31:46 EDT 2010

I was using git.sugarlabs.org this morning, doing a push to a new
repository.  I got a mysterious "fatal" error saying bad object.  When
I checked the website it looked like everything got pushed up OK, but
when I try to click on the source file name to view it I get:

Not sure we can display this blob nicely (it's a "application/python"
mimetype), try viewing the raw data and see if your browser figures it
out.

Now clicking on the raw data link causes the program to be downloaded
rather than displayed, and the downloaded code is absolutely fine.

I tried this on a different project and get exactly the same message
when trying to view some source.  It looks like all projects are
affected, not just my new one.

James Simmons