[Sugar-devel] Co-maintaining labyrinth

Gary C Martin gary at garycmartin.com
Fri May 21 13:18:39 EDT 2010

Hi Bernie,

On 20 May 2010, at 17:56, Bernie Innocenti wrote:

> we're adding Jorge Saldivar as a committer in Labyrinth. Unless you're
> opposed, we'd like to make him the current maintainer, too.

Sure, what do I need to change from my side? In git.sugarlabs.org I could find no way to transfer project ownership, only add extra commiters (which Jorge already is). I did manage to added Jorge as the owner of Labyrinth at activities.sugarlabs.org, so he can now make the official releases.

Regards,
--Gary