[Sugar-devel] OLPC mesh support in Sugar-0.84

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Wed May 19 22:21:51 EDT 2010

El Wed, 19-05-2010 a las 20:26 -0400, Martin Langhoff escribió:
> On Wed, May 19, 2010 at 7:45 PM, James Cameron <quozl at laptop.org> wrote:
> > Why not shift the XO-1 users and deployments onto 0.88?
>
> That's a whole another kettle of fish. The test surface of a whole
> Sugar release is huge...

Would you reconsider if I'd come up a shiny 0.88 build for the XO-1
within a few days and then manage to get most of the serious regressions
fixed over a month or two?

Besides my fellow Sugarlabbers, I'm backed up by the entire Paraguay
Educa technology team and David Farning's team of new and old Sugar
hackers.

So I think we have good reasons to be confident on the success of this
development cycle. If other people come to help us out, it will happen
even faster. Perhaps we'll even be able to include a few more of the
contributions which have not yet been merged into 0.88.