[Sugar-devel] Paint: patch to #1015

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Tue May 18 01:22:34 EDT 2010

El Tue, 18-05-2010 a las 14:58 +1000, James Cameron escribió:
> On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 01:20:48AM -0300, Gonzalo Odiard wrote:
> > Must I close the bugs?
>
> I don't know, but I don't think so.
>
> The next step is probably for a maintainer of the Paint activity to
> accept your patches.  I don't know who the maintainer is and I've not
> found a method to determine that.

I look for the maintainer of the project in git.sugarlabs.org. Let me
know if you spot inconsistencies.

Random Thought of the Day: we should really think of adding metadata
such as "maintainer", "packager" and "author" to activity.info and
display this information in the drop-down menu of the activity close
button.

> In the git repository, the last commits to change code were by Aleksey
> and Simon in 2009-06.

If nobody is currently maintaining Paint, perhaps we could orphan it so
Gonzalo could take it over from now on.

(Gonzalo, if you have no past experience working with Gitorious, meet me
on #sugar for a quick walk-through).