[Sugar-devel] De-yellowing page images?

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Mon May 10 12:04:39 EDT 2010

Sean,

Great!  I KNEW this would be a good group to ask!  I tried using
greyscale in GIMP and got pretty good results, and I'll try this too
when I can.  I'll definitely write up all these tricks in the book.
I'm already recommending Image Magick for creating PDF's so this tip
will be a natural.

Thanks again,

James Simmons