[Sugar-devel] Patchwork

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Sun May 9 00:34:20 EDT 2010

I've installed patchwork and primed it with the last 2 months of mailing
list archives:

  http://patchwork.sugarlabs.org/

The result looks very neat. If we're nostalgic of the rigid workflow of
bug trackers, each patch can be given a status and assigned to a
maintainer.

What I liked about patchwork's design is that it doesn't get in the way
of an ordinary developer sending a patch to the mailing list. You don't
even need to know it exists!

Please, register yourself with the email address you normally use for
posting to the mailing list. I'll give out admin accounts to all module
maintainers and sysadmins who would like to share the maintenance
burden.

What do people think about it?