[Sugar-devel] [ANNOUNCE] Tarballs for release 0.88.1 due for May 17

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Fri May 7 16:51:26 EDT 2010

El Fri, 07-05-2010 a las 16:34 -0300, Andrés Ambrois escribió:

> > * some is seeing commit in `git log` and wants to see discussion thread
> >   in existed scheme, every (in ideal) commit should have ticket number

In the kernel, I usually search for "lkml <few words from the comment>".
You could even click "I'm feeling lucky" most of the times.

Traceability of patches in the absence of a bug tracker is really a
non-issue even for projects a lot bigger and more mature than Sugar.

> Seems like this was design to help with some of these worries:
> http://ozlabs.org/~jk/projects/patchwork/
>
> You can see it in action at http://patchwork.kernel.org.
>
> +1 to synchronizing Trac with the ML and vice versa.

We can try install it and see what we can get out of it. If nobody else
volunteers to do it, I'll give it a shot this w/e.