[Sugar-devel] Flash activities?

Bryan Berry bryan at olenepal.org
Mon May 3 00:06:00 EDT 2010

sorry for the late reply

Esteban, we use Flash for the E-Paath lessons though we are slowly
transitioning to HTML5 instead. You can browse and reuse all the flash code
here http://hg.olenepal.org and view the Flash lessons here
http://www.pustakalaya.org/external-content/static/epaath/MenuStage.html

In general, I recommend HTML 5 over Flash for new development. There are
many more open-source toolkits for developing w/ HTML5 where as w/ Flash you
only get what Adobe provides. There are a few Flash open-source projects but
they are quite small and not very active.

I encourage you to check out Karma, a toolkit for creating content for the
XO w/ HTML 5.  http://karmaeducation.org