[Sugar-devel] [ASLO] Release Sugar Commander-1

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 11:20:50 EDT 2010

Last night I tried this our AFTER I had already uploaded the .xo file
to ASLO and discovered a bug I hadn't noticed in previous testing.  If
you update the metadata on an entry you lose the preview image and
probably other metadata as well.  I know how to fix this.  I also got
some more suggestions from Bert that I'm going to try out for version
2.

I don't think version 1 will do anyone much harm, so it should be OK
to try out, but I don't consider it production ready.  Version 2
should be along soon.

James Simmons