[Sugar-devel] New Chapter in Make Your Own Sugar Activities needs review

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 00:32:21 EDT 2010

On Sun, Mar 28, 2010 at 16:26, James Simmons <nicestep at gmail.com> wrote:
> This PDF has the "Fun With The Journal" chapter updated using Bert
> Freudenberg's suggestions.  I've updated Sugar Commander based on
> these suggestions and it works better than ever, and thanks to Bert I
> understand parts of my own code that were mysterious before.

Ah, lots of goodies, indeed. I have an idea that we can improve the
presentation and sequencing of ideas to make this easier on the reader
who knows Python but not Sugar. It will take me a little while to work
through it, and I have some writing of my own to catch up on. I'll see
what I can do next week.

http://www.earthtreasury.org/