[Sugar-devel] Delay zooming to home view desktop

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Tue Mar 23 22:29:02 EDT 2010

Alternating between desktop zoom levels, for example between the home
view and the friends view, shows a home view drawing delay of about one
second on XO-1 (0.82) and XO-1.5 (0.84).

The same drawing delay is not visible for me in a test of 0.88 in
Ubuntu on different hardware.

Does anyone recall when or how a fix was made, or what part of the code
is involved at the time of this delay?  I've already had a look through
the source, but haven't found anything obvious.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/