[Sugar-devel] Hangman on sugar - Collaboration functionality required

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 11:45:58 EDT 2010

John,

If by SugarColaboration manual you mean the "Shared Activities"
chapter of "Make Your Own Sugar Activities!" you should follow the
instructions to get "Batalla Naval" from Git and try it out.  This
uses DBus calls over Telepathy to send the moves back and forth.
Since you are just sending letters you might also be able to use the
Text Channel like MiniChat does, but the DBus calls method would be
considered more correct.

James Simmons