[Sugar-devel] Silly 0.88 question

Gary C Martin gary at garycmartin.com
Mon Mar 15 22:43:39 EDT 2010

Apologies for the daft question,

I was about to build new .xo bundles for some of the activities I'm involved with, even though I don't necessarily have much else to include other than updated translations (big thank you to all translators!). Do I, with my 'activity developer' hat on, sit around until 0.88 officially goes golden master? When should I take time out to do a fresh activity build for including new translations? Is there a 'translation freeze' so I know when to hang about for? Last chance translation saloon and all that...

Regards,
--Gary