[Sugar-devel] Porting a game to Sugar

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 18:04:35 EST 2010

John,

I have finished writing a FLOSS Manual, "Make Your Own Sugar
Activities!", that covers every topic a new Activity developer is
likely to need information on.  If by "networking section" you mean
you want to make your Hangman game a shared Activity there's a chapter
on that too.  You can find the book at:

http://en.flossmanuals.net/ActivitiesGuideSugar/Introduction

I hope this gives you the information you need and makes your task
simpler.  If it doesn't, let me know why.

James Simmons