[Sugar-devel] [ANNOUNCE] Sucrose 0.87.7 Development Release --- Release Candidate

Simon Schampijer simon at schampijer.de
Thu Mar 11 02:34:20 EST 2010

Dear Sugar Community,

This is our 0.88 Release Candidate!

The Features have been landed, we are in UI and String freeze and only
critical bug fixes can be landed by now. Many thanks to the community
members that helped in the last days to clean up the review queue and
fixing bugs! Now it is time for another big round of testing and fixing
the bugs found. Let's go and make this release a big success!

See [1] for more 0.88 schedule details. All the details about the code
changes in this particular release can be seen at [2]. We are currently
doing nightly soas builds [3]. The current build does not contain the
0.87.7 release yet, I will send another note when it landed, though you
can certainly start to test the latest build and find possible bugs that
has not been fixed with this release.

Thanks everyone for your great contributions!

In behalf of the sugar community,
    Your Release Team

[1] Schedule: http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/0.88/Roadmap
[2] Release Notes: http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/0.88/0.87.7_Notes