[Sugar-devel] Running SWF files standalone in Sugar? Simple Activity wrapper?

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 12:30:08 EST 2010

On Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 11:55 AM, Gary C Martin <gary at garycmartin.com> wrote:
>> Is there any way to run adobe air on OLPC? I've tried but installation does not work, i've some errors with "librpmbuild" library in the log file.

Those errors get fixed if you install the rpm-dev package. However,
the process still fails without a clear reason.

You are clearly an Adobe licensee, which means Adobe has a
responsibility to give you support so you can use their runtime on our
platform.

The easiest way for all parties involved: get an rpm from them.
Without an rpm, it will be impossible to put the AIR runtime on the OS
image to be installed on the XOs that will go out to the field.

They offer rpms for the v2 betas. They should give you an rpm for v1.5.3

cheers,

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions